Introducing “The OMG! Show” where entrepreneurs can discover how to save time, make more money, and reduce their headache by automating their sales, tech, and marketing. In this 10-minute journey, The CashFlow Catalyst – Oscar M. Garcia shares his favorite actionable ideas, tips, and secrets that you can implement right away to scale your business, make a bigger impact, and create the lifestyle you want.
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher |
Sorry, none in this episode 🙁
Show Value Bombs:
- Your Business In Your Baby – which forces you to always look for the “best” however in your search, you can easily become distracted by too much opportunity rather than focusing on what can really make your business leap forward.
- Shiny Object Syndrome & Cash Flow Management – are two of the top killers of business. 90% of businesses fail within their first year because they ran out of cash. A lot of that cash was invested in all these different “shiny-objects” that didn’t focus on strategy.
- You’re Worth It – So Go For It and remember than in any situation, you must first take actions and once you do, make sure to Learn, Adapt, Overcome, & Progress.
Today on The OMG! Show: Hellow World with Oscar Garcia
00:01 – Oscar introduces his new podcast
- Just want to say hello and welcome you to my first episode, I’m hoping that you’re going to get some value out of today’s episode and tell your friends, and at least share it with someone who you think is going to be valuable too.
- I started this podcast because I love podcasting. It’s something that I incorporate into my morning routines to get my day going.
- It’s the main reason that I’m able to, to acquire so much information so, so fast just because it’s so accessible.
00:53 – Oscar explains the goals for the podcast
- So I figured with my marketing background, with me running my own business and running clients, businesses and so on and so forth, I could use podcasting as a platform to share my expertise
- Provide you with more actionable tips and strategies that you can actually implement into your business right away.
- You really want to figure out how to get more sales, right? And if you get more sales, you’ll ultimately are going to have more freedom, right?
01:39 – Oscar discusses “Shiny-Object Syndrome & how many entrepreneurs fails to become successful.
- I’ve worked with many entrepreneurs and business owners that are stuck trying to figure out how to get more sales right? And they’re not building a life of freedom and independence that they truly want.
- The main reason for this that I find is I like to call it, you know, the shiny object syndrome. You see your business is your baby, right? And you want to protect, you want to love that baby.
- Now when go online and you start researching things and what you can do for your business, it’s hard to figure out which way you should take.
02:27 – Oscar talks about how their is too much information and lack of quality.
- From a marketing aspect, shiny object syndrome is likely the number one killer for many businesses.
- Lack of information leads to a lot of poor business decisions, which then lead to poor cash flow management. I was looking at us at a study and they say that 90% of businesses fail in the first year because of cash flow management.
03:14 – Oscar discusses ROI and how shiny object syndrome can really hurt you.
- We need to know if the money you are spending is bringing a couple of friends back to the party. And that’s what we call ROI.
- Externally, your business is kind of staying the same. It kind of feels like you’re taking three steps forward, two steps back and you’re not really gaining any traction.
- That that voice in the back of your head starts telling you that you’re doing things wrong. That you might be a failure…
03:56 – Oscar talks about value and shares light on his corporate story.
- If you are truly providing value, you should 100% be rewarded for providing that value.
05:23 – Oscar discusses a real education in marketing through his first client.
- And that’s really where I started educating myself on what it actually means to be a marketer and to do marketing.
- In eight months, guess what? We had a six figure business, a six figure business in eight months and now you know what? That client has left his nine to five job and is now engaged and is now traveling the world, you know, doing amazing things with, with his, with his new time, with this new freedom, with his new independence.
06:13 – Oscar reveals how you can have the same level of freedom with your business.
- If you’ve chosen to burn the boats and make the commitment into your business. If you are starting it, currently growing it, or want to scale, this podcast is going to be tremendously valuable to you.
06:56 – Oscar’s five step plan for success.
- Number one is you need to take action. When you delay a decision, it allows for your negative self talk to come in and start letting you know about all the things that could possibly go wrong. And those are plenty of possibilities. So much so that you become numb.
- Learn, adapt, overcome and progress.
08:24 – What L.A.O.P can do for your business
- So you learn, once you learned the lay of the land, you can then adapt to it, right? You learn what works, you learn what doesn’t work.
- Once you adapt, you then start to figure out how to put the systems and processes in place to overcome.
- Okay. And to be honest with you, I don’t believe we as entrepreneurs, are meant to be successful…
09:07 – Oscar talks about being success and overcoming obstacles.
- I can pretty much guarantee that the happiest times in your life are the moment when you had to overcome some serious hardship, right?
- The point is that after your hardest challenges, that’s when you really feel the happiest.
- When you can overcome these challenges, you can overcome these struggles. That’s when you truly start to progress. And this cycle just repeats itself. Learn, adapt, overcome, and progress.
09:58 – If you want an “easy button,” you won’t find it here.
- I’m going to give you some real facts, some real tips and real strategies, but it’s going to take some work or, and I hope you can meet me halfway because if you can, and if you do, you’re going to see results.
- The Ultimate Automate Sales Systems For Online Businesses – Discover the 4 proven methods needed to help you run your business on autopilot.